Pico Joins the Army Pico Joins the Army

Ivan, nice job painting the title card! Great blending but it still had texture to it and wasn't all smooth. :D
Also i really like the expressiveness of the general. Good shit boys!

UrbanTowel responds:

[this response has been deleted]

DOOM. ALL CAPS. DOOM. ALL CAPS.

Huge fan of DOOM! He used to live in my town, actually. Love how you used typography to guide the composition!

waygame28 responds:

Thanks! He's great, right? Operation: Doomsday is legendary.

Bunny &amp;lt;3 Bunny <3

Love how you used shading to subtly show perspective! It gave a lot of depth to it without being so harsh.

Sirmi responds:

<3 thank you

Sentry Knight Beat em up The Final Battle Sentry Knight Beat em up The Final Battle

This is awesome, man. You captured the aesthetic of an older console pretty accurately. The television screen overlay compliments the graphics well.
I'd just point out the technique you used to shade the main heroes. The shading technique blocks a lot of the same color when you shade. It kind of disadvantageous when trying to convey texture and how it reacts to the light source imo. Try looking up anti-aliasing shading techniques used in a lot of snes games.

I love the piece over-all. Keep it up Sceptor. :D (btw shoutout to the Pinoy in your username ;D)

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thank you for the constructive feedback so I'll keep that in mind. I appreciate it. ;)