All 9 art Reviews

DOOM. ALL CAPS. DOOM. ALL CAPS.

Huge fan of DOOM! He used to live in my town, actually. Love how you used typography to guide the composition!

waygame28 responds:

Thanks! He's great, right? Operation: Doomsday is legendary.

Bunny &amp;lt;3 Bunny <3

Love how you used shading to subtly show perspective! It gave a lot of depth to it without being so harsh.

Sirmi responds:

<3 thank you

Sentry Knight Beat em up The Final Battle Sentry Knight Beat em up The Final Battle

This is awesome, man. You captured the aesthetic of an older console pretty accurately. The television screen overlay compliments the graphics well.
I'd just point out the technique you used to shade the main heroes. The shading technique blocks a lot of the same color when you shade. It kind of disadvantageous when trying to convey texture and how it reacts to the light source imo. Try looking up anti-aliasing shading techniques used in a lot of snes games.

I love the piece over-all. Keep it up Sceptor. :D (btw shoutout to the Pinoy in your username ;D)

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thank you for the constructive feedback so I'll keep that in mind. I appreciate it. ;)

Kame House Kame House

I love the composition in this! The "empty" space really makes the island look more prominent.I'd "reflect" the colors more, though.For example, slightly mix pink into the green grass from the house and do the same to the house so they have better color harmony!

waygame28 responds:

Thank you so much! I love your art so much and it means the world to hear that from you!

PIGEONS PIGEONS

wise use of blurring in the foreground. i suggest making the silhouette of the trees less tubular and cottony by varying thickness.

Lifeguard Lana Lifeguard Lana

Love the glossy look on the skin! <3

Planetar- poster2 Planetar- poster2

Your use of empty space is very powerful!

Devil Woman Devil Woman

I really like the shine on the horns! it really shows a glossy texture.

PLEASANT DAY PLEASANT DAY

damn good shit squirmi. i love how the glass tints the suit + heightens the contrast.